"The Lord is good, a stronghold in the
day of trouble,
and he knoweth them that trust in
Him." Nahum 1:7
I am frequently asked what signs to look for in the coming days: If I were that
good at forecasting the future, I'd be really rich right now and loaded with
winning Lotto tickets. Still, here are some things I believe are coming that should
cause us to re-double our effort to prepare.
* Inflation will continue to rise steadily while personal income remains stagnant.
Watch the price of canned goods and your grocery bill as food will likely double
it's portion of your budget.
* Energy costs will soar under the explanation that the Arabs are controlling the
* Foreign Nations will begin "calling" their US promissory notes and bonds.
This will begin slow but gain momentum as the rush becomes evident.
* The real estate market will freeze, making re-location all but impossible. If
you ever thought of re-locating to a safer place, now is as good a time as ever.
* The Federal government will discover new ways to incorporate private
resources into their control. The Department of Homeland Security is currently
evaluating registration of private HAM radio stations for "emergency" need,
beyond voluntary cooperation. Food and water resources could follow.
When Will We Know?